Host A Website For Free
By John Negoita on Friday, May 28, 2021
Want to host a website for free? Here’s how to get 100% free web hosting for your website: fast, reliable and totally free!
Can you really host a website for free?
Read to find out step by step how to get a website hosted for free and get 100 PageSpeed score.
You probably think it’s not possible to host a website for free.
How about Free IT Solutions?
Yes, Free IT Solutions is has free hosting. We pay 0$ for hosting this website. The only thing we pay is the domain name.
If you like how the pages on this site load, the speed and performance, then, read ahead. You will find out how you can also get the best free web hosting.
I’ve set up lots of websites this way, because it’s free and the loading speed is fabulous!
Just a couple of weeks ago I’ve helped setting up a brand new nickname generator website.
Hosting was 100% FREE.
How to get free hosting for your website?
The idea is to host your website on Github.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Get a free Github account
- Upload your website in a folder
- Setup Github pages
Here’s how it all works:
Why Github Is The Best Free Website Hosting?
Why is Github is really the best free website hosting you’ll ever get?
Here are just a few reasons:
- Github has a really strong high-availability infrastructure which will guarantee 99.99% uptime. This rivals even paid hosting providers.
- It uses an in-built CDN (content delivery network) which means all requests will be served extremely fast from geographical locations closest to the requestor
- Provides HTTPS out-of-the-box
- Automatic backup and version management. All changes to your website stored and backed up automatically (basic Github functionality; you can fork, branch, etc)
- Up to 10GB of storage per repository
- Ability to easily transfer your website to any hosting provider (most of them provide Github integrations for migrating)
If you want to read more about the performance and loading speed for a site hosted for free on Github, check out this awesome analysis inside the article How to Get Free Hosting on Coding Dude.